$20.00 – $134.00
Very few maple teas, as far as we can tell, have achieved the transference of maple’s buttery lushness into your cup. Real Canadian maple syrup essence blended with black tea is a rare find, and when located, balancing it with the malty notes of the tea can overwhelm or underwhelm.
Done well, it’s a soft & lush morning cuppa – one that will create connections and healthy habits. We think we have done that, you just need the kitchen nook beside the warm stove.
Grab a bag today!
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 3-4 minutes
- Nuances: Subtle maple candy, smooth and clean with a lingering honeyed finish
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening