Organic Keemun Black Snail
A real rarity and only available for a limited time.
Keemun Black Snail is the most exquiste version of China’s famous Imperial Keemun. The tiny, young, delicate leaves & bud are plucked in early spring from the Chu Ye Zhong cultivar tea bush. It makes for a wonderfully complex tea with layers and layers of nuances. There are distinct notes of malt and pine, caramel, cacao and a teeny hint of smoke on the back end.
This is a remarkable black tea drinking experience. Don’t miss out on this early season pluck!
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 195ºF / 95º c
- Timer: 3 minutes
- Nuances: Nutty, hint of smoke
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening