Keemun Mao Feng
$28.00 – $65.00
The Mao Feng version is harvested earlier than most Keemuns, and contains the leaf-sets of two leaves and a bud in its relatively young state. As a result, it is lighter and sweeter than other Keemun teas and is not as smokey as other order & mature Keemuns.
For black tea drinkers this is a taste that will secure your love of this long standing China black tea.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 195ºF / 95º c
- Timer: 3 minutes
- Nuances: malt & Nutty, hint of smoke
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening