London Fog Latte Blend
$11.50 – $130.00
At Denman Island Tea Company, we figured there was a better way to make a London Fog. Rather than using a store bought teabag, elevate your latte with strong rich tea from the Assam Valley, scented with Bergamot oil, vanilla, and cream. No need for the extra cost of the shot of vanilla syrup.
We think this will be the best London fog you have ever tasted. Bar None.
Ingredients: organic black Assam tea, organic Bergamot, vanilla, cream flavor.
P.S. This blend is extra scented and requires that you use milk instead of water as your base.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, Brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 176ºF / 80º c
- Timer: 2 minutes
- Nuances: Very buttery, thick and rich Deep-steamed Sencha with flowery pear
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening