Organic Crimson Berry
$22.00 – $136.00
Gather a bunch of dried organic berries, red currants, rose hips, rose petals, hibiscus, and some berry extract, steep it with boiling water, pour over ice with a pinch or two of raw sugar and you have a lively and healthy full flavored iced fruit infusion.
Kids will actually think it’s kool-aid!
It goes down hot really well also – great as a base for mulled wine!
Ingredients: Organic hibiscus, organic whole currants, organic rosehips, organic elderberries, organic cranberries, organic rooibos and natural flavoring.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, Brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 5 – 10 minutes
- Nuances: Deep currant profile, rounded by tart Hibiscus and Rosehip
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening