New Season ~ Organic Okayti Darjeeling 2nd Flush FTGFOP
$24.00 – $150.00
In the mystical Mirik Valley of the Darjeeling region lies a lush carpet of green. The OKAYTI tea estate sprawls over 1,600 acres and is surrounded by stunning scenery. The estate’s elevation ranges between 4,000 and 6,200 feet, making OKAYTI one of the highest elevation estates in the region. The Estate also encompasses wonderful waterfalls, tall pine trees and an outstanding view of the Himalayas.
The Orthodox Darjeeling Teas produced by Okayti Tea Estates are certified as 100% bio-organic and it has been the endeavor of the management to comply with the best world standards and practices pertaining to tea production.
Clean, hints of the muscatel, bright and light on the palate, this one adheres to the taste profile of this coveted tea region.
Ingredients: Organic high grown Darjeeling single estate tea.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, Brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 3-4 minutes
- Nuances: Clean nut and muscatel grape sweetness. A fantastic representation of Single Estate Darjeeling
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening