Fresh, Seasonal Organic Long Jing Dragonwell – Just arrived !!
$28.00 – $54.00
This is a rare and exceptional first flush Long Jing, better known as Dragonwell and one of China’s most coveted green teas.
Master Tea maker Liao Wen Xiao has been making long jing since she graduated from the Hangzhou agricultural school 38 years ago. The leaves were picked at the Qingshanhu Tea Garden of Linan, located on the outskirts of China’s ancient capital, Hangzhou. The factory is called the Linan Dynang Tea factory and it is a certified organic processing facility.
For green tea lovers and especially those who know a great dragonwell, this first flush is delicate and fruity, yet encompasses all the subtle nuances that make long jing one of the most sought after green teas.
Only available in limited quantities. Be sure to order some today and experience what ultra fresh tea tastes like.
- Teaspoon: 2 slightly heaping tsp per 12 oz cup.
- Device: TDrop, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz – 180ºF / 80º c
- Timer: 3 minutes
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening