Organic Teaguy Masala Chai
$11.50 – $130.00
Masala Chai – the aromatic tea drink whose roots can be found throughout India, Pakistan and all the way down the Himalaya. In it’s classic form, it’s a beautiful, sweet concoction of strong tea, cinnamon, clove, anise, ginger, cardamom and quite often black peppercorns. Your home will smell like a spice factory when you steep this slowly over low heat for a few hours. Expect people to linger..
The Teaguy has been blending Chai since the late 90’s. Getting a Masala blend to be balanced, rich and smooth takes some skill. Through numerous years of tweaking we have achieved a Chai which Ghandi himself may have coveted. You too are worthy of a hot mug, or perhaps two.
Order your bag of fresh Chai today!
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 5 – 10 minutes
- Nuances: Balanced notes of ginger, clove, and cardamon with the background of classic malty Assam
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening