Organic Genmai Cha Supreme
$24.00 – $127.95
It took us almost a year to find a genmaicha that was supremely exceptional and well above what is currently being sold out there today. This one is made by a Japanese tea master Sugimoto who holds several gold cups for his skill in making this tea. It is truly an excellent example of a superb genmai. The expertly roasted rice balances so harmoniously with the higher end bancha that it feels like nutty velvet on the palate.
Ingredients: Organic Japanese green tea, toasted rice kernels
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 176ºF / 80º c
- Timer: 2 minutes
- Nuances: Roasted and toasted, buttery rice mingled with soupy, fresh Sencha
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening