Tarry Lapsang – Wood Smoked
$18.00 – $132.00
Using larger leaves than Orange Pekoe, this China black tea has been tenderly smoked with pine wood to enhance the flavour. The leaves soak up a ton of the smoke which will last for years. If you think campfires and native moccasins when drinking this, you are right on the mark.
Ingredients: China black tea, natural pine wood smoke
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, Brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 176ºF / 80º c
- Timer: 2 minutes
- Nuances: Very buttery, thick and rich Deep-steamed Sencha with flowery pear
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening