Organic Canadian Breakfast
$14.00 – $132.00
One of the most popular teas in North America outside of classic Earl Grey is English Breakfast. I am not from England – as nice as it is over there, nor do I think they have the best tea in the world. So rather than pay homage to those lovely Brits, we decided to create our own breakfast blend – uniquely Canadian.
Our breakfast tea is more widely sourced and includes one of China’s top 10 teas – Keemun Hao Ya A, a bright coppery black tea from China’s Anhui Province.
Ingredients: Organic Indian Assam, Organic China Keemun,
Organic Ceylon tea
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, Brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 198c
- Timer: 5 minutes
- Nuances: Malty oat and barley, hint of smoke on the finish
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening